New International Student Orientation
Summer 2013 orientation is Thursday, June 20
Location: Hargreaves 117
The session is required for newly admitted academic students, transfer students, students who finished ELI and have received full academic admission for undergraduate or graduate programs at EWU. You must confirm attendance to the orientation by mailing email@example.com.
Students need to bring the following documents to check-in:
- Passport for you and any dependents
- Current I-20
- I-94 card
- Completed F1 information sheet (required for each academic quarter you attend EWU)
All students are required to register for an EWU email account. Please note that the Office of Global Initiatives will communicate with you through this EWU Eagles email account (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Airport pickup is available for spring quarter with 48 hours prior notice in writing to email@example.com. We do not provide pickups between 11:00pm and 6:00am.
- New International Student Checklist (PDF)
- Register Your Eagles Email
- EagleNET (for class registration)
- New Student Orientation (Link | PDF) (for all new students)
- Housing for International Students
- Health Insurance for International Students
- Recommended Immunizations
Holiday Inn Express, Cheney University Area (1.7 mi. from campus)
Super 8 Motel (8.7 mi. from campus)
Holiday Inn Spokane-Airport (13.7 mi. from campus)
Ramada Inn, Spokane Airport (17.1 mi. from campus)