Immigration Forms

Immigration Forms & Requests

Immigration Handbook for Students and Scholars:

Frequently Used Forms and Online Requests:



  • Request Insurance for student and/or family during OPT or vacation term
  • Requesting support for Washington State driver's license or ID card The Washington Department of Licensing no longer accepts letters from our office to show proof of residency and status.  Please refer to their website for current information and required documents.