Skip to content
Welcome New Eagles!
Now that you've been admitted - let's get you set up for success
Step 1: Set your NetID Password
- Visit accounts.ewu.edu and click the New Students button in the section named Activate Account.
- You will need your eight-digit verification code (found in your Admission Letter) and your personal identification information from your admissions application
- Make sure you save your NetID and password information- you will use it to access most of the online services at EWU.
- If you need help to set your NetID, contact the EWU HelpDesk at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1.509.359.2247
Step 2: Apply for Campus Housing
- Visit ewu.edu/housing
- Use your NetID and password created in Step 1
- Using a credit or debit card to pay your non-refundable housing application fee
- If you have questions, contact email@example.com or call +1.509.359.2451
Step 3: Set Up Your Eagles Email (Required)
- Visit ewu.edu/emailsetup and click the link for Setup Student E-mail
- Use your NetID and password from Step 1
- After you set up your email, you will receive a temporary password. You MUST then log back in to create a permanent password.
- Your email username is your entire email address
- Note: all official university communication is sent to your Eagles email address
- If you need help, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1.509.359.2247
Step 4: Take Your Math Placement Test
- All new students must take the math placement test. Visit the Math Placement Assessment page and follow the instructions.
- You will need your verification number (found in your Admission Letter)
- If you have a question regarding disability accommodation, contact EWU Disability Support Services Office
- If you have questions regarding the test, please contact email@example.com or call +1.509.359.2281
Step 5: Register For Classes
- All new students must meet with an academic advisor in person or over the phone before registering for classes. Appointments are usually 30 minutes long.
- Schedule your appointment now:
Step 6: Submit Your Immunization Records
- Visit ewu.edu/medproctor and click New Users - Register
- Use your Eagles email (set up in Step 3) and upload your Measles Mumps and Rubella documentation to the site. You can upload documents in any language.
- All students are required to show verification of measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) immunity. You can find information about requirements, exceptions, and polices at ewu.edu/immunizations